Miles Funeral Homes are full service, locally-owned funeral homes established in both Holden and Sterling, Massachusetts. Our caring, professional and passionate staff has been serving families in the Wachusett Community and Worcester County for over 115 years.
Our purpose is to:
What we offer our families:
- Assist families in making well-planned preparations during their time of need
- Serve all religions while supporting and acknowledging all beliefs. We are now the premier funeral home hosting Jewish Funeral and Orthodox Funeral Services
- Preserve longstanding customs and traditions
Miles is owned and operated by Richard S. Mansfield, a resident of Holden. Our staff includes funeral directors: Timothy McNeaney, Maureen Monahan, Samuel Nelson, Philip Haddad, Jr., David Bellerose, Robert Pillsbury, Sr. and Richard Perlman; licensed funeral associates: Thomas Gersbacher and Richard Mansfield III; and support staff of Robin McGuirk, Michelle Taylor and Beverly Mansfield.
- Traditional funerals, personalized funerals, cremation and memorial services.
- The Miles Way, an exceptional and elite service approach for each individual family.
- A peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one.
We have always held ourselves to the highest of standards in the funeral industry. Through dedication, attention to detail and a passion for exceptional funeral service, Miles continues to be the choice for funeral services, cremation services and advance funeral planning throughout Worcester and Central Massachusetts.
Miles Funeral Homes
508-829-4434 / 978-422-0100 /800-983-4434
Serving all Faiths
Proudly Serving Worcester County